That feels really good to say.
We are officially on track to close on a house, on or before June 11th! I've shared pics with some of you, but I'm still feeling a bit superstitious, so forgive me if I withhold a little more just for a little longer. I want to make sure this is really, truly happening, and no dark horses are lurking to make a mess of my little Xanadu.
And it could be a Xanadu (think Khan not John). Yes indeed. I could even have a pet goat. I shit you not.
Suffice to say the house is amazing, has the potential to be my dream home and is so worth the trouble of losing the first house. It's a project home through and through, but thankfully I am surrounded by incredible friends and family who are willing to dive in with me to make this possible. I have incredible peeps, did you know? The sweat equity will be intense, and I'm going to put all my skills as the daughter of a carpenter and a resourceful planner to the test.
Things on my mind lately:
White tile, lots of it
Homemade light fixtures
I GET A REAL STUDIO. NOT ANOTHER DINKY LITTLE ROOM.
Gray paint
Concrete stain
Updates to come.
2 comments:
Fantastic! Truly.
thank you :o)
Post a Comment