Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lesson of the Day

If you have the ability to desire it, the Universe has the ability to
deliver it. You've just got to line up with what you want, which means -
be as happy as you can be as often as you can be there, and let everything
else take care of itself.

- Abraham

Also worthy... "without darkness you'd never see the stars."

And just to balance the existentialism with some ridiculousness, hop over to Fuck You, Penguin. He hasn't updated in a looong time and I'm still laughing my ass off at the same posts. Yes, I am actually 8 years old. Don't hate.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

FU Penguin is hilarious!! Love it.

And that had to be the first ever hip-extension to front-flip combo! Glad you pulled it off injury free...

erikajeanne said...

That was an epic move on my part. I'm so thankful I flipped myself over before I broke my face (or neck)... That paired with the hot coffee I spilled on my lap whilst driving, has made this a very slapstick Wednesday.