Wednesday, July 28, 2010

and, I didn't die.

50 75# deadlifts
800m run
50 situps 25 supermans
800m run

The running was slow. The sit ups were slow. I was generally slow, but whathefuckever: I showed up and didn't stop. It's been two months since le cray-cray smacked me down and made it a mind bonker for me to even complete the basics of self care (ie- eating).

...and I'll be back for more this Friday morning, and Saturday morning if I stay out of trouble Friday night. I make no promises people, especially considering this (flyer NSFW!) is happening on Friday night...yowzah. Barrel o' monkey fun. Who's in?

The CC Woman's Challenge is mere weeks away! Remember last time? Ouch. I have a sneaky suspicion sandbags will make an appearance. Anyone still down for sandbag stair or hill sprints? Yes, the diet will be cleaned up. No more burrito marathons. Promise.

Here's TEAM PHOENIX! on the final run from last year. I'm really looking forward to another go with these ladies.


Also see Mel's post on the good-fun-times, and the Bacchanal after party at the Frisco...

3 comments:

Anniebug, bugger or BUG. said...

NO LIMIT PARTY IS GONNA BE OFF THE CHAIN! I expect to see you there sportin all your bling!

Women's Challenge is going to be so much fun! And by fun, I mean lots of pain, sweat and hopefully no tears.

erikajeanne said...

OH SHIT GIRL!!! wanna come over and i'll show you what i learned at the bounce dance lesson weeks and weeks ago?

i don't mind crying during workouts. :o)

Kat said...

it was great to see your smiling face this morning. welcome back :)