
I'm obviously still holding my breath at the top....this must change.
Soooo, body comps weren't as epic as I thought they would be. I went up and down and up and down, all over the place. Not by much at all, but enough to make me curl my lip and look confused. My body composition is changing. I've gained a lot more muscle, now I just need to burn off the fat, and then I do believe, I will see the results I'm so eager for.
After looking at the last eight months, I need to work harder at getting in five solid workouts a week. Totally doable. Also, adding in more drills from the endurance site are a must. My diet is pretty much spot on, but...the fat...needs to be pulled in a bit. I'll go back to trusty avocado and olive oil, the almond butter needs to be reserved for pre workout only. It is too dangerous for me.
The hamstring soreness from those power cleans is settling in nicely already. Tomorrow I'm doing a remote tandem workout with Catherine and her lovely hubby Matt.
box jumps
wall ball (8#)
push press (15#)
I have a sneaky suspicion it's gonna be an ass kicker.
OH! I am helping with a new blog, Eat Clean Live Strong. Please check it out and send me recipes, questions for the coaches, articles, anything in regards to eating Zone/Paleo/Alkaline....let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make the site better too. I went to art school, my skin is thick and appreciative of constructive criticism.
2 comments:
I found your blog!! Yea! **bouncing up & down in my chair and clapping excitedly**
Not sure if Catherine told you but I can't (officially) do the women's challenge because of a conference but I do hope to join you ladies for some workouts. Y'all are going to kick some rear!
Yay! I'm sad that you won't be an official team member, but I will keep you up to date on the training schedule! Great job today on "Nicole" your pull ups look effortless (I know they don't feel like that) :o)
Post a Comment