Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How Old is Too Old For Rompers?

I am at a fashion impasse. I don't want to buy anything right now because the fashion industry is stuck on disgusting for the time being. None of my clothes fit well, which is a double edged sort of problem filled with equal parts of boo and hooray.

Now much to my dismay, I came across my worst fear: Early 90's fashion.

Stop.

Please.

Right now.

Now.

I have been patiently waiting for the tunic/legging craze to go away. Only pregnant women look appropriate with that caliber of empire waist. It's appearing that the next wave of fashion to hit the stores will be a vomit-fest of clothing I refused to wear the first time around. Crap.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm definately NOT a fashion expert and have no clue about what I would look good in these days, but what I see out there is absolutely hideous!

B

erikajeanne said...

It's pretty rough out there. I guess I just have to try for more expensive?

Mel_Joulwan said...

Dude. I agree 100%. The Spring clothes are HIDEOUS. It's a conundrum when you've worked so hard to look so good and then.. what to wear?! We should start our own damn line.

erikajeanne said...

We should start our own clothing line....What is so terrible about fitted clothes? Have Americans gotten so big around the mid section that maternity wear is NORMAL? Oh dear....