I can't believe how fast the last eight weeks just sped by! This coming Saturday is the I AM CROSSFIT workout, the one that caused me oh so much trouble almost eight weeks ago.
I am nervous as hell and can't wrap my brain around how quick it came around the corner.
My goals are solid. I got over my fear of box jumps, I can pump out burpees without so much as a groan (although the F-word is frequent), and I moved my weight up in the over head squat. My wall ball weight is at 14lbs, I did my first ever handstand push up (with assistance), and I'm about two inches away from completing a real kipping pull up. I am stronger than I have ever been in my entire life.
So why am I so terrified? Because if I don't finish this damn workout on Saturday, deep in the recesses of my brain, I will feel as though I failed. Eeeek!
Ok there's my confession, now onto some fun things...
My clothes don't fit at all. I found a little black skirt that my grandmother made for me when I was 16, and it fits like a charm. My belly can only be pinched not grabbed. And, most impressively, I have calf muscles forming. I never believed that my genetics could handle calf muscles. Next I'm tackling a six pack.....
Hot damn!
1 comment:
How did you do? I know the feeling of not having any clothes that fit - fun, but eventually annoying to have to replace an entire closet - congrats!
Post a Comment